- Download 1.5T SMS Abdomen and Breast protocols (.exar files & PDF) (zip) 0.16 MB
- Download 3T SMS Abdomen and Breast protocols (.exar files & PDF) (zip) 0.15 MB
- Download 1.5T SMS Breast DICOM images (zip) 7.65 MB
- Download 1.5T SMS Abdomen DICOM images (zip) 18.75 MB
- Download 3T SMS Breast DICOM images (zip) 15.33 MB
- Download 3T SMS Abdomen DICOM images (zip) 8.08 MB
Find out more about SMS in a special MAGNETOM Flash issue, guest edited by Professor Peter Jezzard (FMRIB, University of Oxford). This issue covers all topics from technical details to clinical and research applications. Read articles from the developers of this technique (M. Griswold, K. Ugurbil, L. Wald). Leading clinicians and scientists around the world share their clinical and research experiences with SMS Diffusion and BOLD in neuroimaging (A. Bartsch, C. Eichner, R. Hoge, K. Miller, T. Shepherd, S. Smith, E. Yacoub,) and beyond, to orthopedics, body, cardiology, and pediatric imaging (G. Andreisek, H. Chandarana, C. Mekkaouri, D. Staeb). This issue also provides a vision into the expansion of SMS to fast and high-resolution anatomical imaging with SMS TSE1 (J. Cui, J. Ellermann, M. Kean, S. Kralik) and more advanced diffusion techniques with SMS RESOLVE1 (R. Frost, D. Porter, V. Runge).