MRI for Children
Lottie is an adventurous little lamb. She loves to skateboard. But poor Lottie had an accident and may have broken her ankle. Now instead of leaping, she can only limp. Lottie is off to the hospital for an MRI scan. Professor Rolf Vosshenrich, M.D., and Sylvia Graupner created this engaging movie that explains to children what it’s like to have an MRI scan in a way they can understand.
Lottie‘s adventures are also available as children’s books. The story by Professor Rolf Vosshenrich, M.D., and Sylvia Graupner explains to children what it’s like to have an MRI scan in a way they can understand.
- Download in English (pdf) 7.91 MB
- Download in German (pdf) 7.58 MB
- Download in Italian (pdf) 7.67 MB
- Download in Polish (pdf) 7.8 MB
- Download in Finnish (pdf) 8.32 MB
- Download in Danish (pdf) 8.26 MB
- Download in Spanish (pdf) 7.7 MB
- Download in Turkish (pdf) 9.17 MB
- Download in Arabic (pdf) 7.65 MB
- Download in French (pdf) 1.48 MB
- Download in Portuguese (pdf) 1.53 MB
- Download in Chinese (pdf) 5.04 MB
- Download in Slovak (pdf) 7.82 MB
- Download in Dutch (pdf) 7.7 MB
- Download in Swedish (pdf) 7.72 MB
Educate your patients on their upcoming MRI exam to reduce anxiety and improve the in-bore experience.
Our MRI patient education toolkit includes several materials to help you prepare your patients for their scan
Magnets, Spins, and Resonances
An introduction to the basics of Magnetic Resonance.
Magnets, Flows, and Artifacts
Techniques and Applications of Magnetic Resonance.
A Dictionary of Magnetic Resonance.
MRI Acronyms is a cross-vendor comparison of sequences and techniques. It is helpful when switching from one vendor to another or when colleagues with different system experience work together.
syngo.via Keyboard Shortcuts
By using keyboard shortcuts, you can, for example, use measurement tools or move through the dataset without having to switch tools.
The Role of MRI in Radiation Therapy Planning
In the field of oncology, MRI can help visualize both the presence and the extent of underlying pathology with outstanding anatomical details.
30 years of MRI at Siemens
A success story.